Giving thanks to the cashews in my palm, here are some health benefits of cashews:
- Keep your heart and blood vessels healthy by providing your cardiovascular system with a steady stream of healthy, monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Build and maintain strong bones and teeth by supplying your body with a rich supply of magnesium, which is just as important to the physical structure of your bones and teeth as calcium.
- Promote healthy blood pressure – magnesium-rich cashews can help keep your blood vessels relaxed, combating the negative effects of poor dietary choices and stress than can cause high blood pressure.
- Keep your nerves relaxed – this is also accomplished by magnesium, which promotes a healthy, relaxed tone in your nerves and muscles by acting as a natural calcium channel blocker.
- Decrease muscle cramps and soreness – also due to the high magnesium content of high quality cashews.
- Promote deep, restful sleep through the relaxation effect that magnesium has on your nervous system and muscles.
- Keep your joints, bones, and blood vessels flexible by supplying your body with significant amounts of copper.
- Prevent premature aging and disease by supporting the antioxidant activity of a powerful enzyme called superoxide dismutase.